[meteorite-list] OT: Just to let you know ...

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 29 17:08:10 2005

Hello List, Jeff K., Tom, Alex, and J?rn,

.. that I won't be responding to any emails during the next few days.
About two or three hous ago, we had a terrible weather front sweeping
across the area where we live and my family and I, we are mighty busy
carrying buckets of water, pumping water out of our basement and we are
trying to get this mess under control; not only did the water come gushing
from the pipes, it even came through the basement walls, basement windows,
most of it "just" rain water but some also muddy brown and dirty. Sweatin'
like a pig ... there is a lot of humidity in the air down here :-((

Bernd