[meteorite-list] Wanted & Very sick trade AD

From: Jan Bartels <jan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 27 20:36:24 2005

Dear Martin and List,

Thanks for the link regarding this trading subject. Recently i had a trade
myself with someone of the list. This is just to let people know there are
also bad trades as well which in my case was my own fault because
hey...trading with a fellow collector from the list is safe right and i
was told i would get an "extra suprise" in our trade which turned out to
be extra foam and wrapping material!!
Just make sure both parties make clear statements of what to expect from
eachother and even better, swap pictures!!

Happy trading and don't be as stupid as i was!!