[meteorite-list] [Off Topic] Thanks for Ensisheim Show 2005

From: DALMASSO Thomas <thomas.dalmasso_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 08:39:10 2005

Hello,

I just wanted to thank publicly Zelimir and the participants for this wonderful show in Ensisheim.
This was my first ever exposition to meteorites, I have never been to any shows, sales, etc... And have only seen meteorites on the Internet, and one small fragment once in a shop. There in Ensisheim, I couldn't choose where to look at, it was so many wonderfull things. And it was so many people whose websites I have visited, whose reports of hunt I have read, etc...
The Saturday evening meal was also something, as Dima, Sacha, Slava and Co took us at their table. That is how we got to seat at the same table as Hans Koser, Dean Bessey, and had the visit of Zelimir, and most of the exhibitors... Waow, that made me shy, but I heard a lot of interesting stories.

Thanks again,
Best Regards,

Thom, Bruges, Belgium.