[meteorite-list] boy oh boy

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 18 10:05:25 2005

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 04:58:00 -0700 (PDT), "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Wow and I thought I was being blown out of the water!Fossils,human
>terraforming,pteradyactul eggs,non-meteorites,pictures,etc.At least most
>of my posts were meteorite related.I do not see anyone else getting HELL

I won't try to defend the presence of my fossil posts (other than with the playground whine "but HE
started it!") but I concider the terraforming post to be on-topic. All regular posters seem to
contribute articles on more general space science to the list when they find them, and the
terraforming article is about the places where the meteorites come from and even specificly
discusses asteroids.