[meteorite-list] boy oh boy

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 18 07:58:02 2005

Wow and I thought I was being blown out of the water!Fossils,human
terraforming,pteradyactul eggs,non-meteorites,pictures,etc.At least most
of my posts were meteorite related.I do not see anyone else getting HELL
like I got when I posted METEORITE related stuff.It just goes to show
that some people just HATE me.I thought this was a meteorite only list,as
people have blantantly shoved down my throat to remind me?Just
lettin'ya'll know.Have a nice day.

                                       steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!