[meteorite-list] NWA 2906, NWA 869

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 17 00:24:05 2005

Hi Jeff, I sure agree! My feelings are that if you had a witnessed fall in
Tucson during the show and witnessed by 200 dealers and if it looks anything
like 869 they would call it 869 and accuse someone of dropping it from a
plane! It is all over for L's because of 869, now they all will be called
869 by someone! : )
  Bob summed it up when he said "I don't care if it was purchased in Siberia
its still 869", if it's an L it is now considered 869.

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><