[meteorite-list] AD: Rare Planetary Meteorites

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 08:04:31 2005

Hi All:..........

Ebay auctions ending tonight under user name catchafallingstar.com

NWA 2046 Unique Martian Shergottite .202 gram ultra thin partslice. (Besides
this piece there is only one remaining specimen of this meteorite available
which is a full slice on my website. I own the beautiful main mass and have
no current intention of cutting it).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538542210

DAG 735 Martian Shergottite 7.6 gram full slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538542557

NWA 998 Martain Nakhlite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538540812

NWA 482 Lunar VERY thin partslice of .038 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538540306

Here is a Unique Item. A Mars Meteorite Pendant
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538623813

Gibeon FULL slice weighing 4.1 kg. When was the last time you saw one this
big?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538565568

Salyut 7 Helium Space Flown Tank with Meteorite Impact Craters:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6538626612

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!! The full list can be found here:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=catchafallingstar.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend....................

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com