[meteorite-list] Ensisheim

From: vincent stelluti <stelvino_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 09:42:56 2005

Hello J?rn, steve and list,

I bought the slice in June 2002,
In august 2002, the slice starts to fell apart.
Then, I put it in a Tupperware full with isopropilic alcohol at 99,9% and I
sealed the Tupperware in a plastic bag. I was waiting to find a solution.
But I forgot it there and I opened the Tupperware last week.
I found no more alcohol and the Brahin in very bad shape. I live in
Montreal, Canada; In general moderately wet.

Vincent