[meteorite-list] Brahin in Ensisheim

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 09:41:44 2005

Hello Vincent, J?rn, List,

Being directly responsible for Ensisheim reservations, "Neith Investment
Ttd" is unknown to me as (Russian) dealer in Ensisheim. There should be
another name behind that I should know better.

This being, I fully agree with J?rn not to blame the dealer, at least for
Brahin "the Ruster".

I personally had the very similar problem with Dronino (about the same
disaster within one year). I showed it to the Russian dealer (that I will
keep anonymous so far) and he just could not do aything else than being
extremely (and, I believe, sincerely) sorry.
Dronino and Brahim, the same struggle...

Welcome to Ensisheim anyhow (where we have at least 5 Russian dealers, not
all of them being present in 2004 though....).

Cheers,

Zelimir

A 15:26 15/06/05 +0200, vous avez ?crit :