[meteorite-list] AD: Martin packs his trunk - 70 falls to leaveyour lover

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 15 04:23:17 2005

See you there Martin, and all of you who will make it there! The Meteoriteshow Team (2 people, the minimum for a team!) will be
waiting for you there ready to share the good atmosphere of this great event and of course to show you some new slices of our finds
and also some more...
I still have to pack, so good bye & all the best!

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)