[meteorite-list] AD: Martin packs his trunk - 70 falls to leave your lover

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 14 16:56:29 2005

Hola list,

Buckleboo packs his bags for Ensisheim - wanna have a look in Little Red
Riding Hood's basket?

It's a pity, that so many of you can't join the show - well, I'm sitting
here, packing, perhaps someone, of those, who have to stay at home will
shout: Me, me - ease the weight of your bags!!

Falls I have:

Alfianello, Allende, Allegan, Barwell, Baszkowka, Bensour, Bereba, Bilanga,
Bjurb?le, Bovedy, Chiang Khan, Dhurmsala, Dong Ujimquin Qi, Eichst?dt,
Elbogen, Elenovka, El Hammami, Gao-Guenie, Holbrook, Ishinga, Jilin,
Johnstown, Juancheng, Kabo, Kainsaz, Karatu, Karoonda, Kermichel, Kilabo,
Kunashak, Kunya-Urgench, La Criolla, Lampiayrie, Leedey, Malampaka, Menow,
Monroe, Monze, Mount Tazerzait, Mount Vernon, Murray, Neuschwanstein, New
Halfa, Nuevo Mercurio, Ochansk, Ohaba, Oum Dreyga, Ourique, Park Forest,
Pultusk, Queen's Mercy, Ramsdorf, Rupota, Saint-Severin, Saratov, Shergotty,
Sikhote-Alin, Tatahouine, Tauti, Tenham, Thuate, Tomakovka, Tsarev,
Tugalin-Bulen, Tuxtuac, Udei Station, Vigarano, Vengerovo, Weston, Wuan,
Zag, Zagami, Zaklodzie

Non-Fall-Names:
Brahin, Canyon Diablo, Chinga, Cole Creek, Coomandook, Dalgaranga, Gibeon,
Gold Basin, Henbury, Huckitta, Imilac, Korra Korrabes, Markovka, Morasko,
Mundrabilla, Richfield, Steinbach, Taza, Uruachic.....

Desert? Yes, I heard too, that recently there where discovered 2 or 3 stones
in Spanish Sahara....
Will bring only Moon.

Not all are micros...............

Andy The Hulk Gren will join on my table, as well as Razvan The Impaler
Andrei,
bringen such yummy specimens like Obernkirchen, Emsland, Zagora, a new
desert iron and frrrrreshly stones from Morocco for me and you.
Together we are the Spacetrash Squad, die Jungen Wilden, la Jeunesse dor?e -
don't miss us, we already are missing you!

Back to work....
Martin Buckleboo Altmann