[meteorite-list] Ad: ebay auctions, website and all.

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 10 12:02:45 2005

Hello List,

I currently have over 1000 auctions running on ebay. Please take a moment
to look over my auction offerings.

http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritearticles

Perhaps of special interest in the following.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6537141891

Park Forest necklace, made by Steve Arnold's daughter and finder of
meteorite.

As a general rule, larger items are listed on my website,
www.meteoritearticles.com, so be sure to look over the sale pages here as
well.

Also, I am behind on e-mail as my aunt, who helped raise me a couple of
years, died this last week. So with helping my cousin move, family events
and the funeral and all, I have let e-mail slip a little. I should be
caught up by this weekend and I apologize if you are one of the e-mails not
yet answered....I notice a few list members are in the inbox.

This was kind of a wake up call for my family, of which most of the elders
are mad at each other about things 50+ years ago. They carry a cycle of
hate that goes back a several generations. Thankfully, my generation has
yet to join this cycle.

This is also why I have not posted much the last couple weeks, and likely to
some degree, why I am against the flood of anti-Steve e-mail.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com