[meteorite-list] EX NININGER COLLECTION PALLASITE FOR SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 9 16:29:58 2005

http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/huck1.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/huck2.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/huck3.jpg
About 90 gram huckitta with Nininger number 487 (I
think thats the number - see photo). I am told that
this is a low number from the collection which makes
it a better specimen. There appears to be a crack
through it and a very tiny natural hole probably due
to rusting. It is a very nice specimen and a very well
cut complete slice.
Becides nininger provinance this one has provinance
from Michael Bloods very first "Peoples auction" in
tucson several years ago where it was consigned by
Geoff Notkin. It is also one of the few items that
made it into my own collection when I half heartedly
attempted to start a serious personal meteorite
collection several years ago
Asking $600
Sincerely
DEAN