[meteorite-list] thin section waste?

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 8 21:52:05 2005

JUst want to thank Tom for finding that site. I happened to learn how to
make thin sections in that lab at WWU using just that equipment.
Professor Hirsh is a great teacher. I'm sorry to say I wasn't able to take
any of his classes (his 1st year there at WWU was my last). But did help him
as I worked as a student worker for the geology department.
I'm sure he would be pleased to know that you enjoy his site on thin
sections (and don't miss his other pages which show pleochroism, just too
cool!)

Mark Ferguson