[meteorite-list] Updated preprint of MB89

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 6 10:01:51 2005

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:27:39 +0200, G?ran Axelsson <axelsson_at_acc.umu.se> wrote:

>This meteorite should be interesting for science as it is presenting a
>large sample
>of fresh meteoritic material that have a lot of variation.

Concidering how much of 869 there is and how variable the compisition is, I also think that it
really should be getting a lot more attention than it gets now. Is ANYONE doing any close study of
it?

>This is my latest (probably paired with) NWA869 that I've cut, showing a
>nice composition of three different lithologies.
>http://www.meteorite.neab.net/pictures/NWA869-breccia.jpg

Oh, that HAS to be paired with 869. It's almost a twin for this one that I have:

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/869.jpg