[meteorite-list] Updated preprint of MB89

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jun 6 08:22:52 2005

Exactly my thought too. I've been waiting for the classification of
NWA869 since
I started with meteorites. I've heard about several classifications
made, but I
have yet to see one paper on it.
This meteorite should be interesting for science as it is presenting a
large sample
of fresh meteoritic material that have a lot of variation.

This is my latest (probably paired with) NWA869 that I've cut, showing a
nice composition of three different lithologies.
http://www.meteorite.neab.net/pictures/NWA869-breccia.jpg

/G?ran