[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 18:39:20 2005

>BTW Darren, my new Hp computer takes about an hour to burn a 90 minute
dvd.

Really? Is it too late to get a refund? Because either your new HP has
surplus parts or you are
using very old 1x DVD media. My two-plus year old antique DVD burner burns
a full DVD in less than
15 minutes.

========
:))
Friends, best computers are only when You design and build them myself,
never from IBM/HP/DELL/ or other factory where You pay mostly for
IBM/HP/DELL sticker glued on Your tower. :)
Thats why I love my water cooled PC :)
New DVD+RW 4x recorders are soo cheap now, and fast enough to not sell them
also if on market You can buy 16x recorders.
Heh but wait, its a maillist about computers ? Better stop this, or Mr Big
Steve can say that we produce more spam that he ever send :))))) (this
should be joke)

And one more thing. Its not matter if "second" Steve Arnold will be selling
his CD for 10, 20 or 30$. I think every interesting video about meteorites
is worth to buy. And hey, how much he spend to record this video ? I think
some thousands of $$$. I never was in Oman and I dont know if I get a chance
to fly there, so Im verry excited to see this video and thank to "the
different" Steve Arnold that he want share this video with us. He is first
who do this, and I hope not last.

Marcin Aleksander
PolandMET