[meteorite-list] AD: Video Footage of our trip to Oman

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 5 01:01:00 2005

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 00:28:33 -0400, MeteorHntr_at_aol.com wrote:

>For all of you who ordered the DVD, please give me some feed back on what you think?

I didn't order the disc myself because I found the price too HIGH. Granted, I assumed that it would
be simply a burned DVD-R and that you wouldn't be going through all the trouble of buying cases,
labels, inserts, etc. Good brand-name DVD-Rs or DVD+Rs should cost you under 50 cents each and
"slim line" jewel cases should run you around 35 cents or less each. So each disc plus case would
cost you under $1.00 total (shipping excluded, of course). I doubt anyone on the list was expecting
a fancy box set for it, after all. (Fancy box sets to lust after here:
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392401)