[meteorite-list] How to Watch July 4 Comet Impact

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 4 17:39:52 2005

Darren & Sterling, If this is a suggestion that women are from robust
thermophilic microbes at the tops of Venusian clouds...perhaps Sterling was the
decendent of some restless earthmen fertilizing the them with silver iodide?...
 don't miss the 26-27th of June, it will remind you of Earth/Moon setting at
your Sunward home on Venus. It is not often a sober peanut gallery on earth
has a pleasurable pretension of seeing a double planetset from Venus...in
their own back yard...Doug :-) :-)

Sterling W. wrote:
As a Venusian, I can't tell you the last time I remember having a "clear
day"!
Seems like there's always 25 or 30 miles of thick cloud cover overhead, at
least in
the part of Venus I live in...

DarrenG. wrote:
with a name like Sterling, I never realized that you were a woman.