[meteorite-list] A statement in regards to NWA 3133

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 18:57:44 2005

>Dear Stan and List,
>
>NAU has not made a formal statement in regards to any pairing status.

forgive me for taking issue with the generally accepted definition of the
term 'formal statement' but i dont see how much more formal you get than
posting something on your website for the entire world to see.

Maybe you want to wait until Dr. Bunch gives sworn testimony to the pairing
before a joint session of congress, and have a transcript of such notorized
by God himself before you consider it 'formal' but I suspect many others
will not.