[meteorite-list] A statement in regards to NWA 3133

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 18:42:23 2005

This sort of pairing question is not really the domain of the NomCom. It
has to be worked out in the literature. Once the meteorites are announced,
which these now are, we do not consider publication of supplemental
information like pairings. The exception would be if somebody wanted to
apply for a "formal" pairing of another stone to these two, under our new
guideline. But that can't happen for NWA's like these because they lack
geographic information.

That said, I have to disagree with Adam... the two descriptions are
extremely similar to each other.

jeff