[meteorite-list] Ad- beautiful ureilite NWA 2895

From: S. Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 2 18:02:08 2005

Dear List Members,

today I want to introduce a new classified and interesting achondrite
(ureilite). NWA 2895 is dominantly composed of coarse-grained pigeonite
crystals and has a dark matrix. I thought when I have seen this meteorite
first time that it isn't a meteorite. The stone looks like one of the many
pseudometeorites from the Sahara. But I then have seen some clear signs of
an orientation (small bubbles and a lip) on the back side and I had no doubt
that it is a meteorite. NWA 2895 is classified by A. Greshake (Humboldt
University Berlin). The stone has inside and outside almost the same colour
and the polishing surface looks very beautiful. At the following internet
page I have listed all what is available of NWA 2895 at a affordable price.

http://www.meteoriten.com/special.html

All orders are processed guaranteed in the order of arriving.

Best wishes,
Stefan

SR-Meteorite
I.M.C.A. Member#3368