Re: [meteorite-list] Plane lightpic of my new NWA 2905

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 31 14:42:41 2005

>Hi Tom and List!

Tom you?re looking at a typical typ 4: Many well defiened chondrules, the
matrix is fine grained and transparent (pyroxens (clino-) should be
frequent; secondary feldspars should be very fine grained, glas in
chondrules should be cloudy --> check this under polarized light). If you
have a polished TS, you will find kamacite and troilite.

Greetings

Ingo/Germany

--- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---