[meteorite-list] siderolites

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 31 11:13:14 2005

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:05:11 -0700 (PDT), "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I want to thank the few people who gave the info I was looking for.I see I
>misspelled the word.Just an oversite on my part.I know I tend to do that
>sometimes,but racist remarks in private is not called for.Thanks again to

EVERYBODY misspells words sometimes-- but don't you think that, in a situation when the very point
is to ask the definition of a word, it would be kind of important to make sure you actually give the
right word?

Two good resoruces:

http://dictionary.reference.com
http://en.wikipedia.org