[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 22:13:27 2005

it cant be that simple, can it? there is a HUGE diffrence in the density of
silicates and iron. how would you get a heterogenious mix of the two? it's
not like you can just pour 50 kgs of iron into a crucible and stir it with a
spoon - unless your spoon is made of tungsten and you are wearing an
aluminized fireretardent suit i guess :)