[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

From: Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 19:09:44 2005

Interesting and somewhat distressing that a meteorwrong naturally occurring
or otherwise can be sold in this market at a fairly high price.

If naturally occurring here on earth the process that created it I think
would be of great interest to science. If not natural "they" are sure crafty
devils :)

Bill