Re-2: [meteorite-list] Steve's posts<--forged ?

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 13:10:44 2005

The "welcome" is appreciated from you and the others!

That's exactly the reason for the "?". I wasn't sure if it was a typo, or a
clever cipher I was missing, like "EL drives a 5 ton".

Regardless, I'm not here to fence with anyone, nor take sides. I just want
to continue reading and learning about anything that has to do with
meteorites from you all.
I am quickly learning which posts not to waste time opening in the future as
they vent at me now, which, happily, it appears that there really isn't a
lot of them...!

Thanks again, and glad to be here!

Pete