[meteorite-list] TRINITITE ADD

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 9 11:53:11 2005

I have about 20 specimens of various sizes from just
under 10 grams to 16.5grams.
    You can see the list at

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/catalog.htm

Photos are at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Trin2.jpg
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Trin1.jpg
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Trin4.jpg
and
http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Trin3.jpg

        Best wishes, Michael

--
"You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."
     -Herb Cohen