[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Pictures

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 5 05:08:25 2005

Many thanks Anne, for sharing your pictures of Ensisheim and Ste Marie. I still didn't manage to find the time to put on line the
few ones I snapped... I'll try before the end of the week.
It was a real pleasure to meet you and I hope that we'll have the chance to meet again in the near future!
Warmest regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)