[meteorite-list] AD: Trade with Silver Meteorite Coin

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 12:29:56 2005

Lars noted, "I want to trade one of my Silver meteorite coins for a
meteorite. "

I notice that the NWA 267 coins that Lars has, come in the wooden boxes.
Most of the coins did come in these "hand rubbed" boxes, but not all. I
would guess 700 boxes, 299 unboxed. Those looking to add the coin to their
collection might want the boxed version.....although, I imagine you could
order a wooden box from the bank, they have made a few coins that size.

Hoping for Clear Skies in Tucson,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com