[meteorite-list] Headed to Tucson!

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 12:29:37 2005

Hi all:
Just to let you know I will be in Tucson Feb 2-6 and I can be reached
via cell phone at 303-324-9724.
>From all the goodies posted to the LIST thus far, I cannot wait to visit
all the dealers rooms and auctions. It is always a great time.

I have many items on display in Blaine Reed's Room _at_ Ramada Ltd, Room
134 and I will have quite a few things with me. If you would like some
of my new find/fall, Balneario el Condor from Argentina, please give me
a call. Blaine has some in his room as well.

For you other dealers, I am coming to buy, so be ready to deal! See you
guys soon.

Hoping for sunny skies....
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites