[meteorite-list] New Shergotite, NWA 2626 (AD)

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 10:59:02 2005

20 kg. where? Your is no pairing? always a sherhottite is......I understand
the new chassignite of Bruno e Carine, but a shergotitte.....and how much
you have pay this to moroccan dealer? $1000 type the NWA 482 you have put
for sale for $8000/gr. after? jealous of what? I have available over 3 kg.
of martian if I want.....

Mah...