[meteorite-list] Tucson news ( and AD )

From: michel CN <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 10:48:15 2005

Hello list;

Here is my second message about what's happening there. I discover the show
and it is great. Things are movin fast.

Amongst others, I had the visist of Ted Bunch and we discussed about my
Achondrite anom Sahara 03500 ( Tassa Mahchi on my web site) he agrees that
the metal globules are really big, probably the bigger he ever seen, ( which
conforts me in the idea that this meteorite is really special, and for the
first time offered to the public in Tucson.), he thinks it is highly shocked
which we had also discovered. He is sceptical about the classification. I
will certainly ask for more analyses when I come back home.
I had a brillant evening with my friend John Kashuba and his wife. I slowly
recover from the cold I caught on arrival.
My show room is now ready waiting for you visists. I display mainly main
masses and some big slices. I brought with me more than $ 100 000 of
material, 95 % of it being original and presented for the first time on the
market, such as the Djermaia 1961 fall (Chad) , the Molay7 kg diogenite,
Tassa Mahchi, and much more.....

I have still some champagne ....

Best regards

Michel FRANCO