[meteorite-list] Does this NWA look familiar to anyone?

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 18:07:06 2005

"If this dealer screwed you by omission you have ever right to beef, not
much recourse other than that though. I just wonder why he advertised it as
unclassified and sent it with an NWA 869 label. Maybe he is confused but I
doubt it."

Maybe he bought it as 869 but did think it was when he got it and did not
want to sell it as 869 if he doubted it. It is either keep it, through it
away, or sell it as an unclassified piece. I would, but I would have
explained the situation!
  I have bought unclassified stuff from big dealers that every one says is
869. Would you have a problem if you bought an unclassified and it turned
out to be lunar? : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168