[meteorite-list] Mike's new find from Oman

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 17:04:52 2005

Hi Martin,

Everyone must be pinging the Picture of the Day site right now --
hit rate has been maxed out for this hour. Anyway, based on your
e-mail I decided to check Norbert's website for images of Dho 301
and Dho 308 (which presumably are paired). (By the way, Norbert's
site is always the FIRST place to look for anything related to
lunar meteorites!) Here's a good image of 301:

http://www.timewarp.de/images/lunar/Dho301-0.505g.JPG

Plus one of 308:

http://www.timewarp.de/images/lunar/Dho308-1.006g.JPG

I agree there are similarities to Mike's (based on my memory of
Mike's image). Dhofar 025 is also similar:

http://www.timewarp.de/images/lunar/Dho025-0.352g.JPG

--Rob