[meteorite-list] Ad- best deal on CV7 meteorite in the galaxy!

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 04:04:06 2005

I know it's frowned upon to piggyback publicity for an offering, but this
used car sillyness just got trhe best of me! Heck, the true winners here are
the collectors that have a larger array of cheaper goods to select from,
right?

with that said:

Crazy stan the meteorite guy would like to announce a blow out sale on a
HUGE 3.48g slice of NWA 1839 - thats right folks - this is the only
meteorite that is listed on the NAU web site as being paired with NWA 3133!
Some other used meteorite dealers might say 'but it isnt offical yet' yadda
yadda yadda - we all know that the profesional opinion of Dr. Bunch and Dr.
Wittke is worth their respective weight in chassignite!

Not only is NWA 1839 the same ultra rare CV7 meteorite, but it's a higly
EXCULUSIVE meteorite only for the most discriminating of collectors! Why
bother with a rare stone that has a HUGE tkw of a few kg? The tkw for NWA
1839 is a measly 121.8g!!!! Not only that but most of it is locked up in
private collections already!!! NWA 1839 is the handcrafted Bently of rare
meteorites while NWA 3133 is the mass produced Lexus

Some OTHER used meteorite delaers claim that they will not be undersold -
but look at their EXPENSIVE starting prices! They ask as much as 0.99$
opening bids for a measly 196 mg of material! that is NO LESS THAN 175776%
GREATER a price per gram for the starting bid when compared to Crazy stan's
TRUE ROCK BOTTOM PRICES of 0.01$ for a 3.48g specimin!!!!!! Oh and dont
forget that shipping and insurance is FREE inside the US! And thats not all!
As an added bonus, and for a limited time (if this meteorite list post is
mentioned when payment is made) the high bidder will get a small specimin of
a super secret new achonderite that is sure to fill a gaping hole in most
every collectors collection!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6508165995
This is a timed start auction, so the lot will not be visable till after 1pm
pacific on thursday

This is ment to be in good fun guys......