[meteorite-list] AD - Used Meteorite Sale - NWA 3133 - 99 Cents

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 22:21:08 2005

Dear list members,

Just being called a "used car salesmen" has motivated us, WE WON'T BE
UNDERSOLD!!

We now have on the eBay seller, "naturesvault", auction block, a fine used
meteorite starting at just 99 cents, NWA 3133!! That's Right, We have
SLASHED PRICES to just 99 CENTS!! In fact, there are 10 models of the 3133
on the Hupe Meteorite eBay Lot right now. They may have a few miles under
their slightly weathered chassis but what do you expect from something that
has cruised around the sun a few times. The competition is screaming, "How
can they do that?!" Easy, we are the only used meteorite lot that has this
make and model. Click here to see a complete slice:

NWA 3133 Complete Slice 2.442 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6508134533&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ACT NOW! Now is the time you can get a Ferrari of a meteorite at a Pinto of
a price. No need for Factory Rebates, realize the best prices NOW. You name
the price! No hidden Dealer fees here. Don't forget the 10 million mile
Power Train warranty. Drive it off the Hupe Collection lot today! These even
have the factory maintenance records. You don't even have to kick the tires
on this real McCoy, purely authentic!!

And it doesn't stop there! We will have every conceivable model of the NWA
3133 at the Tucson Show, enough for EVERYONE.

WE WON'T BE UNDERSOLD!!! We will beat any NWA 3133 price. In fact, we'll
even fill the tank (must be present in Tucson for the free tank fill). Heck,
we may even have a "Tail-Gate" party! This is truly a collectors dream, rock
bottom prices! No balloons and hot dogs, just GREAT DEALS!!!

To see all of these, click on above link and click "View Seller's other
items" or go to eBay and search under seller, naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg and Adam Hupe
P.S. Be sure to keep an eye on our auctions over the upcoming months as we
will have dozens of new classified meteorites to offer.
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com
IMCA 2185