[meteorite-list] A simple question

From: Norman Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 23:46:48 2005

Goran,

I asked this same question a while back and the
general answer I received was "about one fall per
three square miles per thousand years". (This still
begs the question of the average number of fragments
per fall---).

I would also appreciate any corrections list members
may have to offer.

Best Regards,
Norm
http://TektiteSource.co