[meteorite-list] Ad - NWA 3133 Specimen in Blood's Auction NR

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 17:49:41 2005

Hi List,

Just a quick note since the subject of NWA 3133 has come up again that there
is a very nice specimen in Michael Blood's auction with no reserve. Check
out item number 52 on page three. This material has sold for up to $375.00
a gram in the past before pairings were claimed. We have been starting
specimens out on ebay for over a month at just 99 cents and letting the
market determine the value. Since the popularity of this piece is
increasing we will list several more specimens soon. NWA 3133 is the only
officially recognized CV7. Several abstracts have been published, oxygen
isotope testing has been performed and the provenance is second to none.

Kind Regards,

Adam