[meteorite-list] New Primative Achondrite paired w/ NWA 3133 Available! Ad

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 16:57:53 2005

Hello everyone...we are looking forward to seeing many of you here at
the Tucson show and are pleased to announce that we will be offering
beautiful (and comparatively large) part slices from a newly classifed
primative achondrite NWA 2643 in the near future at very reasonable
prices. NWA 2643 has been provisionally paired with NWA 3133 of which
we have heard so much hoopla on the list and which one dealer has been
selling for $375 per gram! We will be offering our slices for a fraction
of that price! This is a really interesting and unique primative
achondrite fall in that it has been referred to as the first known "CV7"
and is thought to have formed through metamorphic or igneous processes
deep within the parent CV body. For an abstract further describing one
member of this fall see:

 http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=2004AGUFM.P31C..02I&amp;db_key=AST

If you are interested in adding some of this very unusual primative
achondrite to your collection at a reasonable price contact us as we are
taking pre-orders now and can cut to your specifications.

Also, be sure to contact us while you are in Tucson to make arrangements
to see some of our other spectacular new meteorites including our new
Chinese Pallasite, several extremely rare and unique new irons and
numerous other chondrites and achondrites including our planetary NWA 2373.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com