[meteorite-list] ya think your so smart, what's this?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 13:26:25 2005

Indeed.

Well, Tezla tried, as we all know, to collect large flocks of giraffes with
a powerful field in 1908 in Siberia. (At this times giraffes were a
ressource in great demand, as commonly doorknobs were carved out of their
antennas).
The outcome was an incredible desaster!! The electricity induced into theit
antennas from the magnetic field was so strong, that all siberian giraffes
start to burn and died.
The glow of the poor giraffes was even observed in the dawn up to London.
Long time the governments tried to suppress the truth, fearing diplomatic
entanglements with Russia or even a giraffe war,
but later a well known painter used his popularity in revealing the whole
truth
and started to paint his famous Burning Giraffes.

Martin