[meteorite-list] Tucson Arizona Plaza Guests, Please Read

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 23 15:26:47 2005

Dear Listees:

I know a number of you coming in for the Tucson show are staying at the
Arizona Plaza hotel on N. Oracle. Two people have told me that they
called to check their reservations, and there was no record of them.
I'd suggest that anyone who has booked a room at the Arizona Plaza
(especially if you made your res. through the manager, Art Thomas) call
the front desk to confirm that they really have your room reserved.
It'll be no fun to get to Tucson at show time and discover that you
don't have a room.

The front desk number is: (520) 740 0123

Regards,

Geoff N.