[meteorite-list] Magnetic meteorites

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 19:29:17 2005

Hi Doug, Steve & all....Doug I think you may have really hit on
something- Refrigerator Meteor-Magnets! Every refrigerator should have
a couple....You can etch them and use them to hold up your shopping
list, chore list, etc. I think we'll start offering them on ebay in the
near future! Even better...Tom might be able to etch a picture of Granny
on the meteorite and we could have etched-granny-meteorite-magnets for
everyone's refrigerator!

Cheers & thanks for a great idea!

-John