[meteorite-list] I have a meteorite

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 22:33:16 2005

Kris, Art, List;
The mountains south of Toole will be loaded with mill balls. With the
size of the mining that went on in a hundred mile area of the Great Salt
Lake, and of the mountainous areas near there, the probability of more
mill balls is really high.
 From the third quarter of the 1800's, mining was more intense in this
part of the world than possibly anywhere else, except Nevada, Colorado,
and possibly California.. Many KUED TV (Salt Lake City) specials have
aired showing the great mining episodes of the area. Copper was king,
building stone made Salt Lake City a real city, not just a wood
structure town.
Even if not mining related mill ball, The industrial complexes of the
last 100 years would produce ball bearings and the military influence
there would create a multitude of iron spheres to be propelled, or
dropped, or exploded, or used for load bearing surfaces.
Meteorite, slim chance....
Dave F.