[meteorite-list] Mars Rover Discovers A Potential Meteorite

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 15 10:26:49 2005

Hey List, Nininger said there should be ten meteorites on every square mile
of earth. The rate, I would think would be higher on mars, with a less dense
atmosphere. Without the weathering and such, I would think the meteorites
would stay in one place and survive a lot longer, so I would think the
rovers should be able to find them all over the place. But, what do I know?
: )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168