[meteorite-list] AD- Benguerir Meteorite Individuals on eBay BEST PRICES!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 22:18:20 2005

Dear list members,

I recently returned from Morocco and was able to acquire what appears to be
the very few smaller complete individuals found of the latest Moroccan fall,
Benguerir, an LL6 with a shock level of 3. I looked at and turned away much
of the material as most was weathered and large fragments from where they
broke up the larger stone and distributed it to several Moroccan dealers.
Most was still over priced but I managed to get excellent prices for what we
have and are, in turn, offering to you at the lowest prices available (this
includes the material still in Morocco).

We only have seven specimens on eBay, three of which are small to medium
sized individuals. The brown color you see on the crust is not oxidation, it
is fusion crust that did not ablate as much as the blacker areas. The
pictures do not capture the true beauty of these. Here is a link to one of
the offerings:

Benguerir 106.2 gram Individual with 80% Fusion Crust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6505265300&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

To see all of the listed items, click on the above link and then click on
"View Seller's Other Items" or type in "naturesvault" in the search box.

Best regards,

Greg and Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)