[meteorite-list] MAPS

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 09:44:29 2005

For those of you who have been complaining about late issues of MAPS,
here's the story: The November issue did not go into the mail until
January 5, so it's not surprising that many of you have not yet received
it. This issue plus the one for December have been delayed due to
typesetting problems.

jeff