[meteorite-list] Looking for Cj Lebel (Cj's Meteorites)

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 8 08:25:02 2005

Hi list.

I'm trying to contact Cj Lebel regarding some meteorites on Ebay.
I won two auctions in december but even though I have tried
to contact him via email, via ebays "contact member" and
by sending a message together with the payment via paypal
he still claims that I haven't answered his emails.
I've sent ten mail so far and msn.com is accepting them so
I know that the email address exists.

I don't have any problem contacting other people via this
or my other accounts, this have never happened before.

Today I got a third mail stating that I haven't replied to
him. And he is starting to threatening me with negative
feedback.

If someone that have contact with him or some other friendly
soul could relay this message to him I would be grateful.

I need him to contact me via some other email than his
account on msn.com since that isn't working.
The address I got from the mail is cj_meteorites_at_msn.com
and my ebay alias is Scandinavian_rockguy.
The auctions in question is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291196528&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2292855933&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Thanks, G?ran