AW: [meteorite-list] CBN blades

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 16:19:59 2005

Hello List,
Thanks for the answers to my cbn blade questions.
I use diamond blades for Chondrites and Achondrites and I think the result
is ok.(there is a German seller called "Homberg und Brusius "who is selling
diamond blades 0,2 mm thick)
The cbn blades I bought for cutting Irons, and it seems its not the first
choice. John said its possible to cut Irons with "Pro Slicer" diamond
blades, so I will try.
How do you cut your Irons? Is a blade saw a bad choice ? How expensive will
be another "Iron saw" ?
Thanks for the great pool of information, this List is.
Andi

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----