[meteorite-list] Great to be poor!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 3 15:22:01 2005

What do you mean talk about it, you are not talking, just saying how poor
you are. I submit that if you have email, can afford even the smallest
meteorite, and have food and electricity, then you are not poor.
Have you not seen TV or newspaper this week? 150,000 dead, MILLIONS of
people had their little huts washed away, and are doomed to a horrible time
trying to recover and fight off disease and death, and you keep telling how
poor you are.
I am still your friend, just wanting you to think about it a little.
Mike